2. No instalment payments are accepted.
3. If a Consultation is cancelled after a being scheduled, only 50% (fifty per cent) of the payment shall be refunded to the client if cancelled within 24 hours of making the payment.
4. No amounts shall be refundable if the client fails to utilise the follow-up consultations or for missing appointments. Shonali, at her sole discretion, if unable to make herself available to a client, may cancel the programme and pro-rate a refund, depending on the time elapsed in a particular programme. Shonali, at her sole discretion, is at liberty to reschedule any and all appointments or telephone timings.
5. Any consultations requested by the client following the end of the chosen health plan, will be charged at Rs. 10,000/- for a 1 (one) and 1/2 (half) hour session.
6. The booklet handed over to the client at the end of a consultation contains all the necessary explanations & information.
7. The location for any consultation meetings will be at Shonali’s discretion. Exceptions will only be made in the case of a client being unable to travel due to a serious ailment for which a medical doctor has prescribed bed rest. Shonali will make a house visit in the latter case.
8. For all out station consults, appointments will be set up once payment has cleared once made.