Soften accumulated fat with a simple home remedy
Brown Rice Miso Plaster
- Use cooked brown rice (cooled to room temperature) and mash well.
- Mix with an equal amount of miso.
- Add 3-4% grated ginger and mix together thoroughly, adding a small amount of water to make it into a soft plaster.
- Spread this mixture to one-half to one-inch thick on a cotton cloth.
- Apply the mixture directly to the skin (not cloth side) and leave on for 3 hours or longer.
- Secure in place with a bandage or tie with a cotton strip if necessary.