Change your Skin from within –
What can you eat for good skin, here’s some skin 101 and stay mostly plant-based.
- Eat whole grains: millets and brown rice in your cereal grains
- Eat a healthy dose of vegetables (focus on the colors of the rainbow and GREENS)
- Include probiotics (variety and 3-4 times a day – sauerkraut, kimchi, kefir, kanji, miso and the like)
- Include prebiotics: bananas, asparagus, onions, garlic, leekh, peas, chia
- Eat legumes (all kinds)
- Eat your fats: avocado, nuts, seeds, olives, fatty fish, chia seeds, dark chocolate, and cold pressed oils
- Fruits (the more coloured the better)
Now that we know what to look out for, what not to eat, what to eat — NOW let’s talk supplementation for SKIN
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Vitamin C
- B Vitamins
Be Skin happy!!